Monday, November 14, 2011

Small Group

I have  been a small group leader this semester through Chi Alpha. It's an on campus Christian ministry orginization. It's super legit. I went through LTC (Leadership Training Course) three years ago. This is my 2nd year of leading a small group, and it's been wonderful. God has been teaching me so much through it.

This year, I took over Heather's small group, because she graduated and moved back home. So i was honored to take care of her girls and just  build a relationship. Let me tell you... they have been wonderful. Even though this semester has been a rough one in general, having a small group has been teaching me a lot more than I ever thought it would.

Today, we had our awesome Thanksgiving dinner. We each brought something to share, (food wise) and it was just so good to sit around the table and share our thankfulness to our savior, Christ Jesus, and just be able to have fun, laugh, and just have a blast. We sure did.


(top): Naby, Felicia, Amber
(bottom): Me, Krystal, Mara

I love each one of them so much. Just to able to share our hearts is what brings us close together. Thank you Jesus for bringing me here. Thank you for taking care of my life by holding my future in your hands. I trust you fully... and I surrender every worry, fear, and anxieties. It's all yours. I'm just so thankful for everything. 


No comments:

Post a Comment