Thursday, November 17, 2011

One of those days....

I believe you are more than enough for me. Jesus you are all I need. 
You hold me close to you, you carry me and walk through fire with me. 
You are the healer of any kind of sickness. I believe your my HEALER. 
You are my portion, You are all I need and none other. 
Nothing is impossible for you, and all things work according to your plan. 
Hold me, God. I need you more than anything. 
You know what's going on in my mind, in my heart. 
You have my life set out, and you are working in me and through me. I believe it. 
Your mercies and grace is what gets me through my day. 
I love you more than anything. I need you more than anything. 
No one can separate me from you, and I will never go back to the person I used to be. 
Im laying my burden to you. I need the joy, love, and hope. 
Help me to sing to you daily, read your world daily, and live for you daily. 
All I need is to rest on your lap, while you hold me and whisper that everything is going to be Ok. Thank you for loving me and lifting me up during rough times. 
I just want to sing a song to you through my darkest days and nights. 
I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment