Saturday, November 19, 2011

Best days.....

Had the best weekend so far...
So many events and it's only Saturday, (well... Sunday now. It's 1:14am)
Anyways,
Yesterday (Nov. 18, 2011). Gela picked me up and we went to Target to run few errands. Then we bought the BREAKING DAWN tickets to go watch it at the theaters, then we went to Five guys Burger restaurant and we had a lot of catching up to do. It was what I needed. Then we went to the theaters and watched Breaking Dawn. DANG, IT WAS GOOD! AMAZING! AWESOME!
Then, I went to Gelas to spend the night.... it was the PERFECT NIGHT! STRESS-FREE!
And then this morning ( Nov. 19, 2011), I took Gela and Will Lesters family photo shoot. It was a BLAST! Even though Jackson, there son, was a little sick.... pictures came out great! I LOVE THIS FAMILY WITH ALL MY HEART!! Here are some photos.






Tonight was also special. We had our FIRST roommate date. Since we were not busy, we decided to go out for dinner and then come back home and decorate the house by putting up the Christmas tree and have few laughs. IT WAS A SUCCESS!

(Roomies: Marisa, Renee, and Me)



(Chanel)

(Our beautiful tree- still in progress)



(Love these girls)

(Renee)


(Marisa)






Tomorrow ( Nov. 20, 2011)  Ill be having a Jordanian/Palistinian Breakfast at our place. Two of are good guys friends are coming to join us. PUMPED! missing some middle eastern food... (ill try to take pics)
Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. I am loving your blog! You keep me feel I am with you in every second!! lol!

    Happy for you you are having great times with Gela and your room mates.
    I loev the humer and Christmas mood!

    Enjoy to the max....Life is too short...so grab each second my sweet heart!

    Love you my darling...and keep the great work!

    Hugs and kisses,
    mom xxx

    ReplyDelete