Saturday, November 12, 2011

Stressed

There has been a lot going through my mind these days. Actually, make it weeks. What's getting me is MATH. One subject that I feel like I will never understand. But to be optimistic, I'm going to say.. I SHALL PASS IT. (I just have to believe that I can) But I don't want to stress you as well...

We decorated our outside house bush with Christmas lights already. It's BEAUTIFUL. Tis the season. While we were putting the lights up, I noticed the moon. It was different. It had a wonderful ring around it. Of course, I decide to take my camera and take a picture of it. It's beautiful. 



Anyways.... 

Today was our last SHSU/XA tailgating. It was fun as usual. Great fellowship with great food. 
(stole the pics from Marisa's album) Haha.. 

(Roomies)




(Marisa's mom, Becky. Marisa. Michaela) <3

It sure was a wonderful day. Time to go and watch a movie. 
Peace. 

P.s Might be decorating our Christmas tree in a bit. Don't judge. 


No comments:

Post a Comment