Thursday, December 15, 2011

Home sweet home

Dec. 13th-  Packing, Packing, pulling an ALL NIGHTER with roomies are the BEST thing you can EVER do. Packing, bonding, and all three of us taking a "10 min nap" on the couch. 

Dec. 14th When we woke from our naps, we started to get ready to go to the airport. It was a hard one, because even though we are going to see each other again, it's still hard to say the 2 dreadful words, "Goodbye" 
 
Dec.14-15th- Traveling none stop. Houston/Paris. Paris/Amman. It was a fast flight but seemed forever at the same time. Babies on the plane= AHHHHHHH! But it's ok, because they are cute. 

Finally made it home. On time, safe and sound. I saw my mama and her best friend at the airport waiting for me to come out! :) It was just so great to see them again. 

We went to grab the famous pastries of Jordan. I was STARVING. The plane food were GROSS! 

Anyways, finally made it home. My dogs went CRAZY when they saw me. I went crazy because I had missed them so much. Afterwards, my mom and I sat down and chit chatted for a little bit and we both decided it was bed time. Even though I slept through the whole plane rides. I was sleepy. 
Woke up at 4:51am... NOT sleepy anymore, so you can say jet lag has ALREADY hit me. But it shall not win! I will conquer it. So here I am writing in my blog and it's almost 6:30am. oh BOY! It's going to be a long day. 

Here are few memories I made: 






(The boys- Y'all made this semester so WONDERFUL)


( I love you Renee, Thankful for you)



(Marisa, you are a JOY to be around with. I love you)



(Lauren, getting to know you this semester has been BEAUTIFUL, I love you)



I love EVERYONE of them. 





( My sister, Best Friend, and one of my BEST roommate) 


Well, that's it for now. More pics, updates to come. Love you all so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment