Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Back again....

So after a year, months, weeks, and days.... I decided to start blogging again. After seeing some of my friends blog, I realized that being updated is really a nice thing. It also improves my English writing. So forgive me when you see grammar mistakes, practice makes perfect. :)

Nothing interesting going on yet. Semester is half way OVER, Praise the Lord. Do you know what that means?! I get to go HOME to Amman, Jordan. I get to see my mama, family, and friends. I love Christmas. 44 more days to go.

It's 1:41am... so not sleepy. Took about 4 hour nap today... so that just made my sleeping pattern go way off... but that's ok, because I'm thinking of putting a movie and watching it while I 'try' to fall asleep. Ha.

Before I leave to go to bed.... I want you to pray for this little girl on this picture. Her name is Rebecca Farrell, she is 1 1/2 year old. She was diagnosed with Leukemia 5 days ago and she is still in the Hospital. She started Chemo 2 or 3  days ago. She needs all your prayers and support... and her parents/family as well... Jennifer and Shawn are her parents.

 -To follow all updates on Rebecca, here is her parents blog site. I encourage anyone and everyone to check it out and see what prayer requests are needed. Thank you. http://jennifercarriefarrell.blogspot.com/



                                                     (Photography by David Lee)

Jesus said, "With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God. (Mark 10:27) 
"Heal me, O Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise"- Jeremiah 17:14

No comments:

Post a Comment